WHEN: Wednesday, July 4, 2018 @ 2:30 pm
WHERE: Ram Village
**In the event of RAIN: the activity will be cancelled**
RULES & GUIDELINES
- Each team must establish a team name.
- Each team should consist of no more than 10 students participating in your summer program, &/or We strongly encourage creating teams across summer programs!
- One person from each team must register their team by 5pm on July 1st at this link http://tinyurl.com/y7guaku2
- Teams should plan to arrive at Ram Village at 2:30pm.
- All downtown Chapel Hill parking (i.e. Franklin Street) is free on holidays.
- No buses will be running on holidays
- Team members that are not present for the check in cannot check in later or receive a prize.
- Teammates will have 15 minutes to review the hunt list & to chat with one another before the whistle blows; then the hunt begins!
- 2-3 teammates must appear in each photo taken with the scavenger item. (By the end of the hunt, every teammate should’ve appeared in at least one photo.)
- REQUIRED: as you take the photos, you must tweet them to @IMEUNC with your Team Name and #SUPHunt2018
- All teammates must be present at final destination by 4:00pm
- 1 point will be deducted from your team’s total for every minute that the team or a member is late, so plan accordingly!
- Members of the team with the highest overall score will each receive a $25 gift card to UNC Student Stores!