Skip to main content

Sticking around over the summer? Wondering if you’ll be able to use Campus Rec facilities while you’re here?


Graduate Students have to contact the OneCard office to determine eligibility for which services you can access. Generally, you will be pay $20 per summer session if you are not enrolled in any courses, $40 for the entire summer starting after Commencement and going through July 31st.

To check your eligibility, call  the OneCard office at 919-962-8024.

Comments are closed.