- This event has passed.
DSS Wellness: Developing Your Emotional Intelligence Part II
Monday, February 25, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
I have my EQ-I Report- Now What?
- This is a high level workshop and attendees should have completed the EQ-I 2.0 assessment and thoroughly reviewed their information prior to attending the workshop.
- Participants should have identified at least 2-3 EI skills and 2-3 overall qualities they want to develop further prior to attending the workshop
This workshop is designed to expand on insights gained from your self-review of your results and your comprehensive feedback report. The focus will be on next steps for personal growth and development and practice of new behaviors. Challenges and difficulties faced will be objectively and compassionately addressed to promote growth. There are some pre-requisites for this workshop so please do take some time to review your feedback report in detail and come to the sessions prepared for maximum impact.
In Session 2 Participants will:
1. Discuss challenges they faced when practicing growth behaviors
2. Identify subconscious secondary gains that are keeping them rooted in dysfunctional patterns
3. Identify unresolved emotional content that keeps them trapped in patterns
4. Develop a plan for unlocking potential through continued personal work
5. Identify what stage of change they are in and next steps to move forward
LUNCH WILL BE SERVED!
This workshop is only for those who have already completed the Emotional Intelligence (EQ-I 2.0) assessment. If you are not sure if you have your report, please contact Maria Erb before you register.