- This event has passed.
DSS Wellness: Developing Your Emotional Intelligence Skills Part I
Monday, February 18, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- This is a high level workshop and attendees should have completed the EQ-I 2.0 assessment and thoroughly reviewed their information prior to attending the workshop.
- Participants should have identified at least 2-3 EI skills and 2-3 overall qualities they want to develop further prior to attending the workshop
I have my EQ-I Report- Now What?
This workshop is designed to expand on insights gained from your self-review of your results and your comprehensive feedback report. The focus will be on next steps for personal growth and development and practice of new behaviors. Challenges and difficulties faced will be objectively and compassionately addressed to promote growth. There are some pre-requisites for this workshop so please do take some time to review your feedback report in detail and come to the sessions prepared for maximum impact.
In Session 1 Participants will:
1. Work on ways to develop EI skills they have already identified as needing development
2. Develop strategies around overall qualities they would like to nurture
3. Identify barriers that get in the way of developing EI skills and strategies for growth
4. Discover ways to work with the resistance to diffuse it and make progress
5. Identify behaviors for practice
LUNCH WILL BE SERVED!