- This event has passed.
Global Grads Lunch & Learn: Networking & Interviewing Skills
Friday, September 21, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
This Global Grads workshop focuses on support for international graduate and professional students. This is also a great opportunity to prepare for University Career Services Tech and Fall Career Fairs on October 10 and 11.
In this session, participants will learn:
- how to network and build your connections
- about the types of interviews (phone, in-person, Skype) and how to prepare
- what are employers really asking
- how to use the STAR method to frame answers
- cultural expectations for the job search in the US
Lunch will be provided. Please REGISTER by Tuesday, September 18th to reserve your seat!
(Please note–This workshop is a repeat of the workshops offered in 2017-2018)