The Global Grads initiative provides numerous opportunities and resources, in conjunction with many campus partners, for our international graduate students to aid in their academic success and to build community.
How we create STUDENT SUCCESS:
- New International Graduate Student Orientation & Welcome Reception
- New Graduate Student Orientation
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Speaking Groups
- Global Grads Networking and Community Building Events
- International Coffee Hour
- Global Grad Socials
- Preparing International Teaching Assistants Program (PITAP) is for international graduate students who are or plan to be teaching assistants. Students learn key skills for the American classroom.
We invite you to check out upcoming Global Grads events by clicking the buttons on the left-hand menu.
- NEW! GLOBAL GRADS AMBASSADORS (ONYEN protected) – Meet our current Global Grads who are available to answer your questions
- Advice for New International Students
- Information for New International Graduate Students (PDF)
- International Student and Scholar Services
- English as a Second Language Resources through the UNC Writing Center
- Information and Resources Regarding Executive Orders on Immigration